Cockroaches are a hardy insect pest and live in and around our home and business environments with ease. They spread bacteria by vomiting and defecating on all our home and business surfaces. Cockroaches are fast and move rapidly, therefore spreading bacteria everywhere. They are nocturnal creatures, if you see one during the day you may have an overcrowded nest somewhere near, and is a certain sign to take control. How do Cockroaches harm people.
Because of their feeding habits and their appetite for all types of food and they travel rapidly in lots of areas that they pick up germs that are potentially dangerous to humans and spread these germs through their droppings, regurgitation and crawling all over our household items that we use. The bacteria can cause, stomach bugs, dysentery and food poisoning. Humans can also have allergic reactions, asthma, bronchitis and dermatitis.
- Use the Expra Cockroach Surface Spray, spray in a sweeping motion inside leaving a light film on the surfaces. Under furniture, sinks, behind cupboards and appliances, Inside drawers and cupboards and wherever spider webs are found, around skirting boards, light fittings, bookshelves and water pipes.
- Fumigate the house with Expra Cockroach Pack or Expra Bug Bombs. This will kill the insects present and exposed at the time of activation. No oily residue and will not stain. Non Aerosol, water based product.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Have an Expra Dispenser on regularly in the home, use in a well- ventilated area to enable air flow to dispense the spray. This is recommended for continued protection.
- Expra Fly and Insect Spray to coat the crawling insect for rapid kill.
- Outside spray the Expra Surface Spray. Use around doors and window frames, rubbish bins, garden sheds, under eaves and the undersides of outdoor furniture and decks. Safe for use around plants and lawns. This is good for longer term control.
- Do not leave pet food out overnight.